Author Topic: About the EA  (Read 4976 times)

Offline J3Vr6

Sorry if this seems like an old thread, but is Inferno going to release an official history of what happened in Sol while the GTVA was disconnected?  Like, what's the government like on Earth and does the EA have power over the planet or is just a military extension of power?

Cuz just retaking the Sol system wouldn't necessarily mean a welcome home to the GTVA if it's all over the planet.

Which brings me to another question.  It's been decades since the GTVA was part of Sol, things definitely have changed.  Who's to say the GTVA has a right to come back and bully people around back to the way things were?  Or is the EA some sort of terrorist organization that is holding the Earth hostage?  Just playing devils advocate here...
"I wanna drink til I'm drunk, and smoke til I'm senseless..."
-Tricky

"Hey barkeep, who's leg do I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"
-Brian, Family Guy

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Originally posted by T-Man

200!!!:wtf:

Why do i think "Nimitz" or "Star Destroyer" when i think about the warlock:lol:.

A Star Destroyer holds 144 fighters and a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier holds about 80. The Warlock's 200 wings equate to 800-1200 fighters. There is NO comparison.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
We may do expansion campaigns after the main campaign is complete. Depends if the team holds together after the last chapter.

If not I'll sort something out when the time comes.

An EA History one is most likely if we do any.

Offline mr.WHO

Because there is low traffic on this forum I propose a relase of screenshots and information about your top secret new EA destroyer and bomber.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Got no screenshots to show right now. We need missions to take screenshots from.

The only top secret ship is our newest Shivan asset. I just don't want to show the newer EA stuff yet.

Offline mr.WHO

1) Is EA Destroyer/carrier = third secret EA destroyer
or not?
2)
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,22434.0.html
that third ship maded by StratComm looks like to be a perfect light carrier.