Poll

Rate this Campaign:

Ground-breaking - Freespace wouldn't be the same without this
Excellent - Everyone, go and download
Good - recommended to most players
OK - a few people might like this
Waste of Time for everyone

Author Topic: [Release] Titan Rebellion 1.0  (Read 34707 times)

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
Re: [Release] Titan Rebellion 1.0
I don't remember whether or not we got a new model.  It's been almost a year since we released it.  I don't remember any problem when we were doing the final testing.
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
i think it's the model that has been used from the start - the only problem i remember were some missing textures, and as far as i am aware i had fixed that before releasing, can't guarantee that though
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

I simply want to say that besides Blue Planet this is one of my favourite campaigns. The "black glove" and covert ops stuff is just great, I was really intrigued what was going to happen next. And no "stealth fighter scan-every-subsystem BUT stay-away-from-any-fighter" nonsense.

thumbs up.

Someone should install a rating system on the mod list. ;-)

Offline fightermedic

I simply want to say that besides Blue Planet this is one of my favourite campaigns. The "black glove" and covert ops stuff is just great, I was really intrigued what was going to happen next. And no "stealth fighter scan-every-subsystem BUT stay-away-from-any-fighter" nonsense.

thumbs up.

Someone should install a rating system on the mod list. ;-)

actually, i might just as well try to add a rating poll on release threads, not quite sure if it is possible in the campaign list itself
and thanks for your kind words
>>Ships created by me<<
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline Govenator

• You have been targeted for termination!
Wow just played this campaign.  Very impressive.  The last mission crazy with all those ships.

Offline fightermedic

thank you, appreciate it :) i am quite happy with the last misson myself, it's not so easy to make a working BOE-style mission, i think this one actually works quite well
>>Ships created by me<<

Offline noretoc

I know this one has been out a while, but I tried it for the first time today and I think a mission is bugged.  So at the end of mission 2, when the mission objective is to destroy the beam cannons on the Heliopolis, there doesn't seem to be a way to cycle to them.  When I first target the Heliopolis I automatically target the beam cannon, destroy one, but them as I cycle through the subsystems It never shows the other cannons.  It shows weapon, and I have taken out the weapons, and disable the ship, but the mission doesn't end because I still haven't destroyed a beam cannon which isn't shooting anything (because the ship is disable).  The mission just hand there showing "destroy bean cannon" as an objective.  Any help would be appreciated.

(Hope im posting in the right place)

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
Hi noretoc; bean cannons are *turrets* not *subsystems*.  You want to use K and SHIFT-K to cycle amongst the turrets to find the beam turrets you need to destroy.
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

Offline noretoc

Doh!  Thank you very much!