Author Topic: GVB Setep [RELEASE]  (Read 15030 times)

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Did some quick checking in PCS - depending on how you measure it, those Zods in the cockpit are about 2.75m sitting down. Standing, I'd ballpark them between 3 and 4m. Vasudans are taller than humans, but not by that much. :p

I guess Inferno has need of this as a super-sized bomber, but for the rest of us, a quick rescale in PCS to 50m is a very viable option for this craft if you wanted to fit a non-ridiculous-sized bomber into your mod and have the pilots more accurately to scale. But ingame, nobody'll notice that the Vasudans are slightly too tall, so go nuts with the 75m version too. :D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:39:53 am by Black Wolf »
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
Wait what? In Blender those Zods are 2m sitting which makes him 2m40 standing... That's the standard model I've used for the Sekhmet, Ptah and Hathor...

Also, if somone want a smaller version, I could do some modifications...

EDIT: Also, the ship should be 60m long, not 75m... I'll check this out.

Offline cahdoge

• Is a lubricated bug a butterfly?
I'm trying this table provisional (if the bomber is hit it's spinning around very fast but I don't know how to fix this)
could this be an opinion

[attachment deleted by ninja]
Understanding do you me?

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
I'm trying this table provisional (if the bomber is hit it's spinning around very fast but I don't know how to fix this)
could this be an opinion

try re-generating its MoI in the pof, or setting its mass to something higher than 650.0
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
There was a MOI problem on the model. I have just updated the first post with a corrected version, try redownloading it.
And regarding your table, you should use Setepshield instead of shield-hathor as a shield icon (now included in the download).

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I've fixed it on our end as well, working on the INF table now.