Author Topic: Water in the heart  (Read 6139 times)

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
damn, hope the both of you get well soon.
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
thanks guys...it's good to see that even the ones who argued the most vehemently with her are pulling for her.  You have no idea what that means to me.

and sandy...local call :)  funny.  i needed that one.
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Offline pyro-manic

• Flambé
I lack the eloquence to properly express my feelings, but I wish you both the very best, and I hope she's back on that Bahamian beach with you soon. I'll be thinking of you both, and be sure to keep us updated on her recovery.

Alun
Any fool can pull a trigger...

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
My thoughts are with both of you. :(

Flipside.

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
Originally posted by Bobboau
I generaly avoid threads like this because I can't think of anything that can comunicate properly and I feel like no matter what I say it falls far short, but I just wanted to say that I do feel for you.

same from here
I hate My signature!

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
:( I hope things go well.
-C

Offline Lt.Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
Originally posted by Bobboau
I generaly avoid threads like this because I can't think of anything that can comunicate properly and I feel like no matter what I say it falls far short, but I just wanted to say that I do feel for you.

My thoughts exactly when I read ShadowWolf's post... man, all I can say is I hope the best for both of you :(

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
i'll pass your well wishing along to her

Casualties of War

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
My thoughts and prayers are with both of you.  Don't lose faith.

Offline Sigma957

• Darkness descending...
I hope everything turns out ok for your fiance in her operation,think positive thoughs.
The Babylon Project- Bringing babylon5 to freespace2

VWBB Survivor 1095 (Sigma957) 24/2/2001

There aren´t any words, so i won´t try to. Suffice to say that to see a loved one in pain, is the worst anguish anyone can ever know. So i imagine how you must feel, SW. Best of luck, and don´t give up hoping. She´s though, she´ll pull through.

I don´t pray to any gods, but i´ll keep a little light on,  in the back of my mind for you both.
No Freespace 3 ?!? Oh, bugger...

Offline icespeed

ah, dude! sometimes it's not good to study medicine...

hey, well, you know that bit in phillipians (i'm typing from memory so i can't give you exact reference)  where it talks about the power of prayer? yeah... well, we're praying for her. and for you too. and you know, she's Christian, so that's pretty good too eh? Christ be with you. and her. and yeah, hope's a pretty good thing to have too. hope, faith and love. hope she's not in too much suffering or anything though.

ah... God's will be done, yeah?
$quot;Let your light shine before men...$quot;
Matthew 5:16

When I graduate, I'm going to be a doctor, and people are going to come to me looking for treatment and prescription drugs, and I'm going to give it to them. Is anyone scared yet?

$quot;If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.$quot; Romans 10:9

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Hope is all I can offer.

Not only that your fiance gets better but also that your luck improves.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Best of luck Shadow; i hope everything works out in the end... don't forget to keep us informed :(

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
when i know you'll know.

Casualties of War

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by ShadowWolf_IH
I know that most people here aren't religeous at all, but for those who are, if you could pray, for those who aren't...if you could do whatever yuou do when someone is in your thoughts, i would um...greatly apreciate it.  

I "cross fingers" and hope. My hopes will got to Sapphire for the time being, I assure you :(
SCREW CANON!

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
I'm glad to hear she's doing well, I can't imagine how hard it would be to find someone and then to lose them like that. I don't think I'd be able to survive something like that.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Great to hear things are going well!:)

I bet you'll be in tip top shape in no time!:yes:
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz