Archived Boards > Neo Terra Victorious

Has this anything in common with the campaign "Neo Terra"?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Snail:

--- Quote from: Mobius on October 12, 2008, 04:10:41 am ---I don't tend to add stuff that is not plausible. The NTF lasts something like 19 months, only the development of ships like the Iceni is plausible for that time delay.

--- End quote ---
I thought this was an alternative universe scenario? (ie. Neo-Terra "Victorious")

Mobius:
So? Victorious doesn't necessarily mean "in possession of extra powerful weapons that, who knows why, they're far superior to the ones employed by the GTVA".

The key word is Plausible so no exaggerated stuff unless all other team members and Goober have a different opinion on this matter. The NTF is a canon faction so we can't give it all the power we want...

Snail:

--- Quote from: Mobius on October 12, 2008, 06:20:00 am ---The key word is Plausible so no exaggerated stuff unless all other team members and Goober have a different opinion on this matter. The NTF is a canon faction so we can't give it all the power we want...

--- End quote ---
Hmm... I concur, but I was only assuming that if the NTF crushed the GTVA, they'd have enough time and resources to build a whole new Hades... Remember there were rumors the GTVA were trying to do this too (Hades TD).

Well anyway, I cherish plausibility. Plausibility is good. Or your campaign is busted.

Mobius:
The NTF isn't going to crush the GTVA. It'd be an impossible achievement.

Androgeos Exeunt:
:bump:

So what you're trying to say is that the NTF leaves a dent in the GTVA large enough for them to consider giving the NTF its own territories?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version