Archived Boards > Blackwater Operations

[RELEASE]GTI Ceres

<< < (2/5) > >>

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: Black Wolf on March 03, 2016, 05:25:38 am ---It definitely works in PCS2 here - what version are you using? I have an older build (PCS 2.1 Alpha, Dec 30 2013). Does it work ingame in the F3 lab? I tested it many times before release, but something might have been corrupted during compression or uploading, I guess?

--- End quote ---

May 2008 ... "no wonder it doesn't work with your fancy new paper if it it programmed to work only on stone tablets"

Ingame is fine

Raven2001:
I hope you guys enjoy this release! Expect to see some more assets released publicly, as soon as they are finished by their respective authors :)

Galemp:
Good job BW. :)

I can't see much difference between the two types in the screenshots, though... also, I recommend correcting the tech room description to the PVN, there's never been a GVN.

Black Wolf:
If you DL the models and have a look the differences are pretty obvious. They have different greebles (Panels vs. dish on top, dishes around the central column, T-Gas1 cradles), plus one has a fighterbay while the other has that sealed off and a reactor inside.

As for the TD, that came direct from the original BWO tables, up to the guys more directly involved in the campaign to decide on exactly how they want to word it - I'm deliberately keeping out of that side of it a bit, and just building assets, so I can still play the campaign and not be completely spoiled. :)

Raven2001:
Back then, some tech descriptions were written in a rush, so they are prone to gaffes such as GVN. It will be changed, though, when we go through an overall lore pass on the tech room. Thanks for pointing that out :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version