FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

[RELEASE] - Friends and Foes: Retribution

<< < (17/18) > >>

praseodym:
How to do that in Knossos? There, FaF installs the latest version of BP or asks for it as dependency. It also uses the latest MediaVPs 4.2.3

Thanks in advance.

bomb3rman:
Please do not use Knossos for this. It has to be installed manually, since the dependencies are wrong and producing errors. I didn't put it on Knossos so I can't fix this.

praseodym:
I remember when I first installed FaF searching (luckily) for the old BP files. And they worked.

Who uploaded FaF to Knossos? Maybe that person can bring those dependecies in line?! Of course, there is no option to install the old BP in Knossos

Mito [PL]:

--- Quote from: bomb3rman on May 31, 2020, 11:14:06 am ---Please do not use Knossos for this. It has to be installed manually, since the dependencies are wrong and producing errors. I didn't put it on Knossos so I can't fix this.

--- End quote ---
My modified mod.json file: Am I a joke to you?

:P

I believe the Knossos Friends and Foes upload was made by Novachen, who seems to be currently away from this community.

bomb3rman:

--- Quote from: MitoPL on May 31, 2020, 08:47:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: bomb3rman on May 31, 2020, 11:14:06 am ---Please do not use Knossos for this. It has to be installed manually, since the dependencies are wrong and producing errors. I didn't put it on Knossos so I can't fix this.

--- End quote ---
My modified mod.json file: Am I a joke to you?

:P

I believe the Knossos Friends and Foes upload was made by Novachen, who seems to be currently away from this community.

--- End quote ---

Oops :D

Ok, to make this clear: It works with my stuff manually or with the knossos files AND the modified mod.json-file from MitoPL!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version