Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Silent Threat: Reborn

SILENT THREAT: REBORN RELEASED [Updated V1.4]

<< < (2/173) > >>

Darius:
Had a sneak peek of the campaign, finished it recently.

Wonderful high-quality missions, storyline and dialogue. This is a piece of work the ST:R team should be proud of. Missions were impeccably paced, intense (sometimes a little too much so; those damn Lokis were the death of me for more times I can count) and varied. The final battle was especially epic. It really did feel like we were throwing everything we had in a desperate battle (it was probably the feeling of being outnumbered and outgunned that did the trick). Did I mention Lokis? They were numerous, menacing and slippery little buggers to dogfight. I think they've traumatised me to the point that I'll be twitching involuntarily in the future every time I see them in a mission.

Oh, and the Zeus was useful for once, which is always nice. I like that ship.

If I had to be niggly, I'd mention the end-of-mission dilemmas that would crop up occasionally that most likely resulted in my death or the death of that which I'm trying to protect which left me having to restart the mission all over again, but then I'd see the hypocrisy in that statement and end up retracting it :)

Another great addition to the campaigns out there, a must-play and an instant classic. This is what Silent Threat should have been.

Androgeos Exeunt:
As I've said on IRC, you guys have a jewel out of solid rock. And not just any ordinary jewel. ;)

MP-Ryan:
Just when I was looking for another singleplayer game... =)

Droid803:
I played a bit this morning - its epic!

Androgeos Exeunt:
All you have to do is play some of these missions and you can see just how much work was put into it. I really do think that ST:R is a first for FS2_Open. It is standing on the line that divides a good game from a godly one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version