Author Topic: problem with fred2  (Read 1392 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
i seem to have a small problem with fred i was wanting to know if anyone else has the same problem, whenever i create a mission and i select the fighters missile loadouts to none this includes the hostile raider fighters, i save the mission and play it but i find that all the raiders are loaded with venoms, so i tried the tag, but still they show firing Venoms. So when i quit and go back to fred and go into the ship editor and select weapons they armed with venoms despite me changing to none and saving it. Also how come the backgrounds don't show up and the show distance dosent work anymore, is this known bug? i will admit the last version of the SCP fred i used was the last inferno build and that seemed to be quite stable but it dosent have many of the features the one that came with the TBP does.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Slasher

Backgrounds not showing up in FRED2 is a known bug.  Hopefully it will be fixed in future releases.  Unfortunately, I don't know what's going on with the "Show Distance" function not working, or the fighter loadouts not being saved.