Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Voice Acting

Voiceacting for Echo Gate

<< < (2/8) > >>

neoterran:
Neoterran - Alpha 2. I have an american accent. 30 yr old male.

I sent you an email with a sample ogg so you can decide.

Nix:
Need a voice for some part?  I'll be willing to help.  Ya already know my voice, so yeah, if you want, let me know.  Any part will be fine for me, if you're planning on giving Alpha 2 to Neoterran, that's all cool, but that's the part I'd like to do.  If not, any of the other bit parts would be cool for me. 

Goober5000:

--- Quote from: Blaise Russel on June 18, 2006, 10:35:18 am ---Erk. Can't be that extreme... can it?
--- End quote ---

Well, there are no explicit contradictions, at least from what I read of the supplied scripts. :) But the fleet movements (of both the Shivans and the GTA) would seem a bit muddled if both campaigns were taking place simultaneously, and the Eumenides project would be confused even further (although considering the character of the GTI, this might not be unusual).  If you want, I could go into more detail over PM or ICQ.

Blaise Russel:

--- Quote from: neoterran on June 18, 2006, 10:58:21 am ---Neoterran - Alpha 2. I have an american accent. 30 yr old male.

I sent you an email with a sample ogg so you can decide.

--- End quote ---

Glad to have you on board. Don't worry about the volume of the recording, I can sort that out just fine.

--- Quote from: Nix ---Need a voice for some part?  I'll be willing to help.  Ya already know my voice, so yeah, if you want, let me know.  Any part will be fine for me, if you're planning on giving Alpha 2 to Neoterran, that's all cool, but that's the part I'd like to do.  If not, any of the other bit parts would be cool for me.
--- End quote ---

Sorry, Nix. :( I liked your voiceacting in Derelict, but it's just that Neoterran asked for Alpha 2 first. You can have any of the other parts if you want.

pecenipicek:
offering myself for voice acting... whatever you give i guess. just gimme something and i'll send over a sample...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version