Archived Boards > The Unification War

UW Eyecandy Thread

<< < (4/21) > >>

Mustang19:
Enough questions for today, thank you.   ;)

Direct comparisons between speed/damage points/etc. will not get you very far. Remember that there are a lot of other technical factors, like afterburners, missile accuracy, and even targeting computers that would change a lot in the 14+ years that TVWP covers. For example, jet engines of today are hardly more powerful than they were 30 years ago, but modern aerospace has advanced a long way in other areas since then. Suffice it to say that there will be an interesting mix of varying technical gaps between FS1 and early TVWP era.

Snail:

Please, one more! Sir! One more question!

Mustang19:
There will be no negotiation, Snail.

Admiral Nelson:
The unification era craft are balanced against each other, and make for exciting missions.  There isn't that much value in introducing comparisons to crappy fighters from later eras -- nobody would want to fly a Nate in WWII, but it would easily tear up the best WWI fighters you could care to name.

Snail:
No, what I'm asking is if ships turn slowly and move slowly. Nothing to do with later ships. I ask this because I want to know if its hard to move between waypoints which are far away from each other, and if ships are hard to turn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version