Author Topic: TBP : The Civil War campaign is looking for voiceactors !!  (Read 2440 times)

Offline Skullar

TBP : The Civil War campaign is looking for voiceactors !!
Hello there.

We have prepared the voiceacting scripts for the Babylon 5 campaign : The Earth Alliance Civil War
81 roles in 46 missions need to be voiceacted, everything is outlined and waits to be acted....

Please visit our forums and contact LeGuille, and encourage others to visit us as well. This is the big one !

Offline LeGuille

• Formerly known as Rejindo
  • I made a box for you! Now, think outside of it.
Re: TBP : The Civil War campaign is looking for voiceactors !!
As I have posted in the TBP Voiceactor thread, I will post here:

For those interested in a part for Skullar's EACW campaign, we are currently seeking people for a myriad of roles. Females are encouraged to join in on the sausage fest of voices.

If you have not already done so, please click this link to download the script's DOC file. In it, are the entire lines of every actor and part there is.

CURRENTLY there are some filled positions, including but not limited to:
- Lt.Cmdr. Dan Hale
- General Hague
- Bill Trainor
- "Shadow"

Your participation in this project is more than welcome, as there are 70+ parts available.
Download the file, and apply via my PM box or email.

I look forward to working with everyone!

- £
4 "Beware of the truth.... Although much sought after, truth can be dangerous to the seeker." -- God-Emperor Leto II, God Emperor of Dune

Offline Skullar

This request is still up and URGENT, please report to EACW thread in TBP forum and enlist !

Offline CaptJosh

Question. In the missions that match episodes, would it not be possible to use clips from the actual show?
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Skullar

In theory....  YES.

But you have other missions with a plot NOT seen in the show. And it would be somehow strange to have 2 different voices for the same role, wouldn't it ?

However, for captain Hiroshi, Captain Hall, or Captain Dexter Smith it COULD be done, since the have no other appearances. The problem is, these clips ALSO feature sound effects and music in the background... which SUCKS.

These characters are all minor roles with 1 or two lines each, and they are not THE problem when it comes to voiceacting.
So.... ;)

Offline Something

• Will Voice act for any mod
I posted LeGuille some samples tonight.

Made a 4shared account and uploaded a few, the sound files are scratchy, but I cleaned them up as best as I could.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/10650277/80c4ab68/sharing.html
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 08:01:17 am by Something »
Done voice work for :
TBP Relic mini-campaign - Released
Warzone Campaign
Olympus Burning