Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Help Wanted/Offering Help

Random mission generator

<< < (7/7)

Bryan See:
Yeah. Maybe in the scripting section. And that would be good for "procedural" missions.

wookieejedi:

--- Quote from: Bryan See on February 04, 2018, 11:36:38 am ---Yeah. Maybe in the scripting section. And that would be good for "procedural" missions.

--- End quote ---

I am sure people would be happy to tell you their thoughts about a set of scripts you post there  :)

As for this generator I am glad to hear you are making good progress, krevett62! It's always cool to see others working on similar projects with different approaches!

Bryan See:

--- Quote from: wookieejedi on February 04, 2018, 11:39:18 am ---
--- Quote from: Bryan See on February 04, 2018, 11:36:38 am ---Yeah. Maybe in the scripting section. And that would be good for "procedural" missions.

--- End quote ---

I am sure people would be happy to tell you their thoughts about a set of scripts you post there  :)

As for this generator I am glad to hear you are making good progress, krevett62! It's always cool to see others working on similar projects with different approaches!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for that.

Nightmare:
This looks really interesting. :)

If you're still looking for ship names, you can take a look at wikipedias category sites, like "Category: Greek mythology".

krevett62:
Thanks for the idea i'll take a look in fact i'm searching for names with various styles (but nothing is locked the generator is made so that the user can add or replace existing data with his own)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version