Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Help Wanted/Offering Help

random campaigngenerator

<< < (6/8) > >>

Nightmare:
Wow, that sounds really cool  :) :yes:
At first I thought something like this must be impossible, but I'd be happy to see if you can proof me that I was wrong. :D

woutersmits:
you going to help us with campgen

wookieejedi:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on February 07, 2018, 10:39:28 am ---Wow, that sounds really cool  :) :yes:
At first I thought something like this must be impossible, but I'd be happy to see if you can proof me that I was wrong. :D

--- End quote ---

Thanks! At first I kinda figured, well I will start with a feature and see if I can get it to work. Then after a good amount of trial and error I would figure out a solution, then move on to the next feature. After many steps of that process I thought, 'well this might actually work.' Of course the story aspect is virtually absent, but my goal wasn't a story campaign, it's a set of re playable 'instant-action like' missions that are connected with persistent progress.

--- Quote from: woutersmits on February 07, 2018, 10:44:22 am ---you going to help us with campgen

--- End quote ---

I am open to providing some additional, concise advice or suggestion based on my experience, but my ongoing projects and RL don't permit me to spend more time then that, unfortunately. 

woutersmits:
nightmaire you wana help us

Bryan See:
I can help. What of Total Conversions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version