Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Help Wanted/Offering Help

Need a 'textcanon' GTSG Mjolnir

<< < (2/5) > >>

Novachen:
Well... that was quite easy.

I have done that already and it is working :nod:

Well, the only problem i have, if i kill the "Outer Ring" subsystem, it disappears, but the Missile Launchers are still there, but invisible and not killable then. But they can kill me. :/.

Nightmare:
Ah ****, sorry I remeber that bug (I had it with the moving arms Sathanas). Somewhere on Discord the SCP bot said the bug was fixed, but IIRC no new nightly built has been posted since then. For now you can only use SEXPs to get rid of the turrets.

Novachen:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on June 12, 2019, 12:38:10 pm ---Ah ****, sorry I remeber that bug (I had it with the moving arms Sathanas). Somewhere on Discord the SCP bot said the bug was fixed, but IIRC no new nightly built has been posted since then. For now you can only use SEXPs to get rid of the turrets.

--- End quote ---

Ah good to know.

Currently i changed the flags of the Outer Ring system, so that the Rotation simply stops if it is destroyed. So the turrets are still there and can be destroyed now.
Even it is indeed a not easy-to-kill Sentry Gun now... but so it seems to be more fitting to the tech description.

Nightmare:
Probably they just should have made the model much bigger, I never understoof why they had to mount such a huge beam on such a tiny model. If the Mjolnir was the size of a Deimos (or a bit smaller) it would've been more logical. All they had to do beside that was replacing the NTF fighters chasing them down with a bomber wing.

Novachen:
Well, if i understand the Technical Database correctly it should be 2 AAAs and 3 Missile Launchers... but not a Mjolnir Beam that can take down Cruisers or larger.

And as an Anti fighter/bomber plattform i do not think, that this one is too small.

Maybe the NTF killing one is a special issue, where all weapons were deactivated to have enough energy for the Mjolnir Beam.... no clue.

The good one, i now actually have the possibility to do such things...

And without your hints that would not be possible in the first place... so a big thx for that to you and Dekker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version