Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Help Wanted/Offering Help

Amateur music producer

<< < (2/3) > >>

0rph3u5:
About two weeks and a half weeks ago, on the initiative of HLP user themaddin, Rhys got in touch with me regarding the intro video for Crossing the Styx. She offered to provide me with a new composition to replace the original audio track.

Today I have “taken delivery” of the final product.

What I received is of very good quality. It’s the product of diligent work and a good instinct for what was called for – taking cues from the original audio track but also providing a new take.

Working with Rhys also was also very pleasant and without any negative incident. What stood out most is that she not just managed to work with my rather simplistic feedback, but seemingly intuitively found the right path to go forward. I could very much trust her to work at her own pace and direction.

To sum it: It was good working with Rhys. The final product is good.

Colonol Dekker:
I wonder what software is used for production? 🤔🤔

Rhys:

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on December 20, 2019, 02:01:21 am ---I wonder what software is used for production? 🤔🤔

--- End quote ---

Right now I'm using Fruity Loops

Colonol Dekker:
Boom boom pow!!  I've got FL studio 7.   Are you doing it all by key frame and curve adjustment?  I can't justify forking out for a keyboard input atm.

Rhys:

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on December 20, 2019, 02:51:12 pm ---Boom boom pow!!  I've got FL studio 7.   Are you doing it all by key frame and curve adjustment?  I can't justify forking out for a keyboard input atm.

--- End quote ---

Not sure what you mean, I'm certainly no expert in the software but I adjusted curves for the volume control automation to fade out at the end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version