Author Topic: Ummmm  (Read 950 times)

I Have Descent Freespace The Great War and FreeSpace Silent Threat but i dont have FreeSpace 2
is there anything that i can download to enable me to play online or are all the files fro Freespace 2 the same for the Freespace games i have?

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Hades

No problem.I can also give you link to FSO but it takes forever to download.
EDIT:http://www.fsoinstaller.com/files/installer/FreeSpaceOpenInstaller.zip You get better every thing.Models maps effects you name it. :P
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

so how many people do play this game online is there alot?

Offline Hades

Well there is usally like 5-10 games a day.With FSO you can play Fs1 as a mod and it looks better too.
----
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

ooo nice i cant wait  :shaking: