Author Topic: Diaspora  (Read 3626 times)

Is it based on this game?

[link removed]

Its a 2d mmorpg, basically get a ship, build up, kill/defend

Also known as, Project Diaspora, and other games such as Xiaspora, rillaspora, Endyspora
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 10:13:59 pm by Goober5000 »

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Not remotely related. Diaspora is based on the recent Battlestar Galactica TV series, which was probably the best science fiction TV in living memory (perhaps ever.)

Offline newman

I don't want to come off as nitpicky, but even a fleeting, 5 second look at our faqs, screenshots, trailers, and developer blogs would have answered your question. We post that stuff up for a reason.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 05:25:17 am by newman »
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Not remotely related. Diaspora is based on the recent Battlestar Galactica TV series, which was probably the best science fiction TV in living memory (perhaps ever.)
Hah! Stargate SG-1 wins (well, the first 8 seasons do). I lost interest in BSG after two seasons. :p

Offline FraktuRe

• Not stupid enough
  • Cheesy oneliner, *****es!
    • Fraktured Reality
HAI GUYZ I HEAR DIASPORA ONATORIO WAZ A SONG THAT AN IRISH BEAR WROTE FOR SUM LAME SHOW IZ DIS TEH FANSITE 4 DAT SONG?
Or something.
There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality
The artist formerly known as Cl1nt.

Offline newman

Y YES IT IS HOWD U GUESS LOL WELCUM ABORD DOOD  :lol: :pimp: :P :D :confused: :eek2: :wtf: :mad2: :hopping: :yes:
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline shiv

• Don't forget Poland!
  • FRED me!
    • http://freespace.pl
AWESUM!!!!111!1
http://www.sectorgame.com/vega
The Apocalypse Vega - Join the battle! A campaign for FreeSpace 2 Open

http://www.game-warden.com/earthdefence
Earth Defense project - Coming soon...

Offline Snail

• SC 5

Offline FraktuRe

• Not stupid enough
  • Cheesy oneliner, *****es!
    • Fraktured Reality
Hey cool, I broke newman.
Or something.
There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality
The artist formerly known as Cl1nt.

Offline newman

Hey, this was a caps lock only thread, now you ruined it. Even made me type in lowercase.. oh the horror..

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
You already asked this in General Freespace, and was answered, please don't make multiple copies of the same thread in different Forums.