Author Topic: Grrr  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Why does it keep saying there are new posts here?! I keep looking and nothing has changed!  And each time it's a different username.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Solatar

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Well, why would this forum have the signal? I don't get it. Isn't it a seperate forum? Or are there just private posts only members can read?

I'm just frustrated, I keep seeing new topics and am hoping to hear more on this mod. I like the idea mucho. :)

Offline Solatar

I dunno why it does that. I don't think it can be helped. Live with it.:D

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
They changed the forums a bit back so that private forums fall under sub forums of the general forum instead of being full forums themselves. There was an issue with security and such.

At least that's what I think happened.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Originally posted by Solatar
I dunno why it does that. I don't think it can be helped. Live with it.:D

If I must, I shall...

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Raa Tor'h
I'm just frustrated, I keep seeing new topics and am hoping to hear more on this mod. I like the idea mucho. :)

Same here.  We've been waiting on our models for nearly eight months now.  We're tantalizingly close to start FREDding, but we can't start yet. :(

On the other hand, Raa Tor'h, you seem particularly interested.  Do you want to join?  If you can model or texture, we'll hire you in a heartbeat. :D

Offline Anaz

What else is needed? Don't we have enough right now?

(And can't we use placeholder ships like most other mods? :p)
Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Originally posted by Goober5000

Same here.  We've been waiting on our models for nearly eight months now.  We're tantalizingly close to start FREDding, but we can't start yet. :(

On the other hand, Raa Tor'h, you seem particularly interested.  Do you want to join?  If you can model or texture, we'll hire you in a heartbeat. :D

I would, but I'm not particularly good at modelling. I usually get a good looking capship, and then when I'm satisfied with the results, manage to crash TS and lose all my progress.

And I haven't had enough experience with TS6's UV Editor to say I'm ready to start mapping. But it does work quite nicely for touchups on existing geometry.

If you want, I can try, but I need a design to follow. I'm no good at creating a ship from imagination, and having it be FS1 style.

Maybe I'll give a whack at my Merrimac concept. I'll see.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
maybe I'll stick to drawing... :blah: