Author Topic: RELEASE - Fall of Epsilon Pegasi  (Read 7842 times)

Offline Blaise Russel

• Campaign King
    • http://mysite.freeserve.com/sbre/index.html
RELEASE - Fall of Epsilon Pegasi
'Cause you don't check Sectorgame:

Fall of Epsilon Pegasi

While the Aquitane battles Shivans in the nebula beyond Gamma Draconis, the Epsilon Pegasi 6th Fleet must defend against the attacks of the Neo-Terran Front...

A 10-mission campaign for Freespace 2

WHAT IS NEEDED

Fall of Epsilon Pegasi VP

Lightspeed's Set 1 Nebulae

Optimised for SCP FSOpen 3.6.5

WHAT TO DO

Place the nebulae files in the data/effects folder

Place the VP file in the main FS2 directory

Start up the game, create a new pilot, select the campaign and enjoy!

:)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I just finished this.  Excellent work as usual, BR. :)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Well done, as always.

One question though, aren't you also a FREDer for Inferno?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie
He's also TVWP's no.1 FRED-er.
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Lightspeed's full nebula set can also be found here:
http://fs2source.warpcore.org/new365/ls_neb.exe (24 MB)
-C

Excellent campaign, as usual.

*grumbles about his own mediocre FREDing skills*

Offline Kie99

:bump:
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Actually this should be stickied for a while. (Needs a highlight too but I can't do that).
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Argh. Stop making campaigns. I still haven't gotten to the last two. :p
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Darkon

Originally posted by karajorma
Actually this should be stickied for a while. (Needs a highlight too but I can't do that).

And it wouldn't hurt to put it up on the main HLP page either.

I thought I'd post this.  Took it during one the great missions of this wonderful campaign.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 02:10:09 pm by 1550 »
GTI Rebellion FREDer

Dissident Theory

Permissum sacramentum non exsisto infractus , per fides exsisto led.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by karajorma
Yes you can. :p Highlight it and then someone will approve it.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
hey, fsg? i can't see the pic.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
odd, as i was playing mission 2, i CTD when I got within 150 meters of the first nav bouy.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Edit:

Ah, url input wrong.  Tried copying its url directly from it, as opposed to from the site itself.  It should be fixed now.
GTI Rebellion FREDer

Dissident Theory

Permissum sacramentum non exsisto infractus , per fides exsisto led.

Grrrrrr...

Is there anywhere more reliable where these are uploaded? My downloads keep crapping out on me. I have tried sixteen times to get the .vp, and each and every time the dl either craps out on me or it just dosent go at all.
tianjun1298 > Your this only the fine insect which escapes from the condom

Offline Blaise Russel

• Campaign King
    • http://mysite.freeserve.com/sbre/index.html
But... how? It's 101kb...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
he's probably using 56K. 56K modems do that a lot.

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie
Originally posted by Dough with Fish
Grrrrrr...

Is there anywhere more reliable where these are uploaded? My downloads keep crapping out on me. I have tried sixteen times to get the .vp, and each and every time the dl either craps out on me or it just dosent go at all.

Use a better browser like Firefox that can resume downloads.

Alternativly - and definitly recommended - use a download managger.
Well known programs in no particular order:
GoZilla, Flashget, Reget, Getright...and a lot more.

You can probably find one of these on the CD applet of any PC Magazine.
They are essential for browsing the net, since even with broadband you can't assure a constant download from all around the globe.
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter