Author Topic: Saga-Modding  (Read 17157 times)

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
Ehhh... or maybe not.
Is it even possible to create icons for all ships? The icons.tbl just has predefined classes in it.
So if it is possible to assign briefing icons to ship classes, how does that work?

EDIT: Dammit, I asked too soon again. I found topics where that is discussed now, and it seems what I'm trying to do seems to be impossible anyway. So nevermind, I'll create generic icons instead of icons for the ships.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 09:45:30 am by Aginor »
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
Triple post!
Whatever. There's some progress on my mod I want to tell the world about:

I finished a (for my purposes) complete set of mediocre looking briefing icons today.
I also figured out how briefings work now, so tomorrow I will use them to build some briefings. Until now I have only text in the briefings (actually I use the command briefing for everything and got no briefings at all), so this will be a nice addition I guess.

In other news: I finished another chapter of my story. I fear it will be loong and boring, but whatever. The good news is that nobody has to read it, the missions will contain only the small fraction that is really important for knowing what's going on.
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
I'll keep using this thread for status updates on my mod I guess.

I finished all the briefings for the existing missions yesterday. Whole day of work, but they look ok now.

Also I finished a (yes, mediocre looking) simple 2D main menu so I have a main hall until I get the 3D one.