Author Topic: Current Game Discounts  (Read 6377 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Current Game Discounts
RULES (Please?):

This is the thread for (substantial or unique) discounts only; post free games promotions in the other sticky.

• Include the name of the game in question, and a link to the source (if possible)
  • If the discount expires, include the expiry date if known.
  • Strike out dead entries when you become aware of them, and a mod/admin will remove them.
  • Commentary is fine, but will be removed when the thread is periodically pruned.  Commentary of value (tech support, etc) will be split out.  Please try to keep unnecessary commentary out entirely - start a new discussion topic instead.

I'll prune the thread periodically, but other moderators are welcome to help out as well.  We're going to try to keep this to a single page topic.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Re: Current Game Discounts
For those interested in Stellaris, Humble Bundle has it and its story DLC in a bundle on a steep discount right now and for the next 6 days.  $20 CAD for over $120 worth of stuff.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
$7.50 for Elite Dangerous on Steam...fine, I'll finally do it. Not that I'll ever get around to touching it.

Yo there's a really big game/book/comic/software bundle at Humble right now:

https://www.humblebundle.com/humble-heal-covid-19-bundle

There's some really good stuff in here, like Into The Breach (a game by the makers of FTL), Undertale, Hyper Light Drifter, Tooth and Tail, SUPERHOT (SUPER. HOT. etc.), WarGroove, Teleglitch, and a bunch more.

$20 gets the whole thing.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Just saw Titanfall 2 on Steam for less than $5. Seems like a no-brainer.

Offline deathspeed

• i can't think of a good avatar
    • Steam
Fanatical has a Starpoint Gemini 3 Supporter Bundle (Steam) for only $1!
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/starpoint-gemini-3-supporter-bundle

I started digging around and see that I have Starpoint Gemini 2 in my Steam library, but I only have 45 minutes in and I have no recollection of it at all. 
Maybe someday God will give you a little pink toaster of your own.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Dungeon Siege, Dungeon Siege II, Dungeon Siege III and Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun expansion on sale over the weekend for $2.99 here (Steam).

All of the individual titles above are on sale for $0.97 except for DS III which is $2.99 on its own.

I do enjoy me some Dungeon Siege. Already own all three of those though.

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
itch.io's 2023 queer games bundle has been released. Includes over 450 items. The developers are asking for $60 for the lot, but if that's too rich for your blood, you can pick up the $10 version over here.
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline Lorric

I've had Into The Breach in my GOG Wishlist ever since it came out in 2018. And while I haven't exactly been diligent in checking, I've never seen it go on sale until now. It's at 50% so I grabbed it.

Offline deathspeed

• i can't think of a good avatar
    • Steam
Fanatical Bundle for Rebel Galaxy /Rebel Galaxy Outlaw for a dollar!  I already own both and want to buy them anyway lol

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/rebel-galaxy-and-rebel-galaxy-outlaw-double-pack
Maybe someday God will give you a little pink toaster of your own.