Author Topic: Yo Setekh!!!  (Read 4533 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
"Though we all grieve for the loss of Tassadar, we must find the resolve to carry on."

Sorry, just came to mind :p
-C

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Zeronet
Free time is a resource many seek. I,ve got tons of it, but nothing to do :(

Join some more hosted projects and help them out. Watch your time disappear... ;)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline NeoHunter

• Primo Novus Venator
Originally posted by WMCoolmon
"Though we all grieve for the loss of Tassadar, we must find the resolve to carry on."

Sorry, just came to mind :p

Hey! That's a good idea for a render!!! If only there was a good source for Starcraft ship models. I would like to do a render of a Terran fleet in space. You know...Wraiths, Valkyries and Battlecruisers...:D

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by NeoHunter

Hey! That's a good idea for a render!!! If only there was a good source for Starcraft ship models. I would like to do a render of a Terran fleet in space. You know...Wraiths, Valkyries and Battlecruisers...:D

For once, I prefer Protoss fleets :p
SCREW CANON!

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
Originally posted by NeoHunter

Originally posted by venom2506
For once, I prefer Protoss fleets :p

I like 'em both....NOW SOMEBODY GO MAKE MESHES OF ALL OF THEM! :D
Now you guys have me wanting to render them too....maybe of the combined fleet that took out the Overmind. I like it when the Protoss and Terrans fight together. It gives me a nice feeling cuz they're always killing each other. I like it when you have allies. :nod:
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Yeah, i liked starcraft and it would be good to see some of it's models in freespace.  A protos carrier would be nice.  And an arbiter would make a good awaks ship or sience vessel.

pete

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

Okay who brought this age old (during the age of Steak) thread back to life. Your fate: :snipe: me: ;7
quote "No brain, no pain" :wakka:
quote "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"  :nervous:
quote "The harder you try, the dumber you look" :doh:
quote "Dogs are basically good and cats are evil, so people are stupid" " I don't follow your logic" "My theory would suggest so" :bump:

Offline NeoHunter

• Primo Novus Venator
Originally posted by beatspete
Yeah, i liked starcraft and it would be good to see some of it's models in freespace.  A protos carrier would be nice.  And an arbiter would make a good awaks ship or sience vessel.

pete

You will be surprised how many LAN gaming shops in Singapore are still offering gamers Starcraft. Besides the usual Diablo 2 and Counterstrike. But if somebody made Starcraft models in FreeSpace 2, do they know the size of a Protoss Carrier or a Terran Wraith to accurately place into the game?

Originally posted by Silver_Scythe
Okay who brought this age old (during the age of Steak) thread back to life. Your fate:snipe:  me: ;7

Hee......I did! Yub yub!!!:ha:

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
[whomps NeoHunter from behind in mid-yub]

[dusts off Dead Frozen Goat of Justice and administers a beating that should make up for the past month or so of disuse]

Offline NeoHunter

• Primo Novus Venator
Ouch! You will pay for that!!!

*blows a small wind instrutment and summons 50 or so Ewoks to batter Stryke 9 with stones, wooden clubs, primitive spears, stormtrooper helmets and blaster carbines*

Take that!!! Yub yub!!:p

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
This is old and really off topic...why is this here?  Go discuss SC ships in another thread and leave Setekh's thread alone.  It's really confusing to have this thing up in the current posts section.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Neohunter: :D
Me: :mad:
Neohunter: :snipe: :snipe: :snipe: :snipe:
Me: :yes2::D:yes:
quote "No brain, no pain" :wakka:
quote "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"  :nervous:
quote "The harder you try, the dumber you look" :doh:
quote "Dogs are basically good and cats are evil, so people are stupid" " I don't follow your logic" "My theory would suggest so" :bump:

Offline Nuclear1

uuuuummmmmmm........

I believe thats Celestial's sig.....

Me: I'm not a complete idiot! :p

Strange dude: No. Some parts are missing. ;7

Me: :mad:

Strange dude: :snipe:

Me: :yes2::p:yes:
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Okay, and the point on all this is...?
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Comparison of posts with CONTENT to those without it? :D

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
I decide which posts have content and which don't! :D

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
Originally posted by Styxx
You?!? But I thought that you love to post too! :p
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline Redfang

:wtf:

Do you mean that you decide do the other people's posts have content? Or only yours? Well, I can also decide do my posts have content[/i]. I guess this has some, but not too much. It should have less, but it should have more because yeah right now this hasn't got any content and I mean blah yeah right and also stick boy is strange and... :snipe:

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Corsair
You?!? But I thought that you love to post too! :p

Yeah, but my posts have content... :D

Offline Redfang

Yeah, but my posts have content... :D

*cough* *cough* *cough* Yeah, sometimes... *cough* *cough* *cough*

Having a bad cough here... *cough* :D