Author Topic: Asshole Arizona sheriff deprived of federal authority  (Read 18764 times)

Offline iamzack

Re: Asshole Arizona sheriff deprived of federal authority
So your statements about the temperament of entire groups of people have zero credibility whatsoever. Just checking.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline High Max

• Permanently banned
Whatever you want to think. After matching all the evidence from what I read about their culture and other people's online comments who had experience with Asians, with the words of Americans I talked to in person who have experience with them, with my personal experience with Asians and what they said and how I witnessed their traits and behavior first hand, as well as being intimate with one and her living there all her life, that is evidence in itself that the average one is that way. I know their culture more than you do. My past love did say, however, that there are good and bad people in her country too who can be so rude, but that is common sense.

It's like me saying that your experience with certain things and comparing it to what you read and who you know has no credibility whatsoever. I'm talking about the ones who follow their culture and the average one and I'm not dumb enough to think all of them are the same or that they are all good, because they are not. But per capita, or average, or culturally, they tend to be more emotionally stable. I'm not going to argue with you because it's hopeless and it will go nowhere. I'll never convince you, But what matters is I know.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 04:51:06 pm by High Max »
;-)   #.#   *_*   ^^   ^-^   ^_^

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Can we all just take the sensible route, nod and smile at High Max, and avoid turning this into another instance of the Maximum Height Show?

Offline High Max

• Permanently banned
No need to because I'm done arguing. I'm not upset. It just gets nowhere :sigh: But please don't pretend to agree with me. I like honesty, no matter how bad the news is with what one thinks or feels about me or about other things in general that are not about me. It is good to know the truth with what a person feels and thinks. :nod: but I already know what many think of me here. No hard feelings, ok? :blah:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 04:57:24 pm by High Max »
;-)   #.#   *_*   ^^   ^-^   ^_^

Offline iamzack

Nobody's pretending to agree. You're just not worth real responses anymore since everybody knows that if your ego were a cloud of dust it would smother the sun.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Kay, I think this thread has about run its course. It was a good thread, though, and I hope everybody learned something about implicit prejudice!

my homedawgs wanna GLOCK this thread

but I'm just gonna LOCK it