Author Topic: Strangeness (split from the Carrie Fisher thread)  (Read 1847 times)

Offline capricorn1971ad

• Banned
Strangeness (split from the Carrie Fisher thread)
I agree with Joshua.

Make some character mention "something about moonlight and a ... bra?"

*Edited to remove extreme lack of basic social awareness--Mongoose*

ah cmon, was being sincere..

you don't think she was at her best in the Blues Brothers?
go back and watch again.

do you know about Diogenes the Cynic Mongoose?
you know Alexander the Great said if he was not born to be Alexander the Great he would wish to be Diogenes the Cynic.

no joke.

and you think you know better..
and that's EXACTLY where you go wrong.

let's speak of truth, there is no candy coating truth, it's just as ugly as it can be.

Do you know the story of Diogenes? shall I tell you of him? You should hear about it, would do you good.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 09:06:57 am by The E »

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Please keep your ****posting to a minimum. Posts like the above are not exactly tolerated or tolerable.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

as someone who watched carrie's vibrant performances on the british panel show circuit in her final years, i have to say that she would have wanted to go out in a flare of ****posting
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Going a step further.  Capricorn, if you post anything at that level again, you will find yourself unable to continue posting in very short order.

Offline Aesaar

Don't remove it.  People who didn't read it deserve to know how cringe-inducing that **** was before they start associating with him.

Offline capricorn1971ad

• Banned
Going a step further.  Capricorn, if you post anything at that level again, you will find yourself unable to continue posting in very short order.

you know, as a descendent of Little Turtle, and knowing the truth behind this government and the way you all are, I guess I shoudl just say fine, I can't be myself with you..

it isn't about offensive, it is about celebrating LIFE.

it isn't that I am out of my mind, it is that I am of a different mind than YOU.

and if you understand that, and you read Senecas words on the "Firmness of the Wiseman" https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Firmness_of_the_Wise_Man then you will come to understand that there is NO OFFENSE but what OFFENDS ONESELF with.

literally, lash out at others for your own shortcomings because you think you have that right, but you don't, not really.
do what you want, but seriously, if i can't be myself with you, why be with you?

have you considered that actually you are a nazi, and it is not right to be a nazi.
when you act on the left your automatically not right, the left represents "Justice", so go ahead and judge me.

but your words show alot worse about yourself, you are your own offense, read this and understand: https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Firmness_of_the_Wise_Man seriously, not kidding you.

do you help or hurt yourself through such?

YES I AM LAUGHING AT YOU.
Idolatrous and blasphemous.
protect the dead.

shoot yourself in the foot, go ahead, i dare you.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
This is not up for any sort of ridiculous discussion.  On this forum we expect our members to exhibit a modicum of decent human behavior.  Consider that an official moderator statement.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
You know what? It's nopt worth having this argument, and definitely not on this thread. No GD for a week. Go play some Free Space instead.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Freedom of speech or not, this is definitely off-topic.  May I suggest a thread split, at the very least?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Strangeness (split from the Carrie Fisher thread)
Sure.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns