Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

The Blue Planet Oracle (full BP2/3 spoilers within!)

<< < (66/119) > >>

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on December 15, 2018, 08:51:44 pm ---They're melee anti-fighter weapons.

--- End quote ---
I thought they were attachment points for using Artemis Station as a melee weapon. :P

DefCynodont119:
 :lol:  Plot twist: all UEF capship designs are modified GTSC-Faustus spaceframes.

Colonol Dekker:
:bump:

So what happened to the Orestes command crew? (Complete self-interest serving question)

Iain Baker:

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on February 25, 2019, 03:17:32 am ---:bump:

So what happened to the Orestes command crew? (Complete self-interest serving question)

--- End quote ---

Come to think of it, what happened to the 14th BG as a whole? Unless I missed it they are not mentioned in WiH (I'm about two thirds the way through my second play-through of WiH, so if they are mentioned I may not have got there yet. My first was over a year ago so I may well have forgotten, age catching up with me  :lol:)

The post 'Journeys End' text suggests there were large scale defections to the UEF. Were these all fighter craft and escaping shuttles, or did any warships defect wholesale too? I any did, then I imagine the UEF would be all over those ships trying to reverse engineer them, which would account for them not being pressed into service flying UEF colours.

crizza:
The GTL Fortune, GTCv Labouchere and GTC Duke defected after the mission ended. So the UEf got their hands on an Anemoi, a Chimera and a Hyperion. (This is from the wiki post of Jurneys end.)

The 14th Battlegroup or what remained of it has been most likely been quarantined, onboard software been purged and every member being screened for Nagari influence.
The ships themselves would've been most likely gotten a new crew and put on active duty again.
I doubt the GTVA can afford to let an Erebus, Titan, etc languish in a dockyard or something like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version