Author Topic: Rockstar you whores!  (Read 3667 times)

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Why do you tease me so! Don't send me emails about the GTA V trailer only to tell me it's not actually the GTA V trailer UNTIL NOVEMBER

http://www.rockstargames.com/
6 days... 21 hours... can't sleep... clown will eat me

EDIT: Oh woops, case of dyslexia today... thought this was Gaming Section... oh dear
EDIT2: Thanks for correcting my error. Unfortunately, I JUST realized there was a remove topic option on the bottom left hand corner hidden away. What a terrible location...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 03:36:17 pm by deathfun »
"No"

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Booted!

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I find it interesting that even trailers have a release date nowadays...

It's like 'The Avengers' movie, I swear they made a list of 'Trailer scenes' and made those first, then went on to make the rest of the movie :/

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
No kidding eh

In this particular case it works well. Afterall, GTA V. Everyone has been asking for information about it since early this year

To the fellow below me, because it's been commanded by your subconscious
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:00:26 pm by deathfun »
"No"

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I have a serious question.

Why should I care?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Given that Saint's Row 3 is on its way, I don't. I'll only be remotely interested if it appears Rockstar have learned from their mistakes.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
GTA V vs. SR 3
FIGHT!

I have a hunch that GTA V will be killed by a brutal fatality finishing move. But will commercially emerge as the winner anyway. :rolleyes:

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
EDIT: Oh woops, case of dyslexia today... thought this was Gaming Section... oh dear
No, you just had a brain fart. You would be looking for "noissucsid gnimaG" instead.

That brings an idea to mind. Rockstar's dyslexic brew mod for GTA IV.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
GTA V vs. SR 3

Oooo.... that's a tough one

On one hand, gritty reality with amazing facial animations and highly detailed worlds compiled with great story, and fun driving physics (not to mention, fun physics all round). On the other, giant purple dildo's, cars that suck people up and launch them, VTOL aircraft, airstrikes, and everything a gamer wants.

I loved GTA IV, but the flaws came when customization came around. SR2 had co-op, and better outfits. It also did skydiving before GTA

Assuming much has been improved, GTA V will more than likely address the flaws in the previous game.

SR3 on the other hand releases earlier, and has already shown us the massive improvements...

It's not a lot to go on right now. I need more information D:
"No"

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
On one hand, gritty reality with amazing facial animations and highly detailed worlds compiled with great story, and fun driving physics (not to mention, fun physics all round).
I dunno man. The only one of those that GTA IV really had was the 'gritty reality'. I for one thought that the main character feeling like a car when he moved around and cars feeling like derailed trains to not be all that fun.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
As I said to Deathfun on Minecraft :

GTA = Me is serious business, like movie, grrrrrr.
SR = It's a game! Look, a truck full of poo... and you're wearing a hot-dog! lolololol

Personally, I prefer the latter.

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
I would rather choose Saint Rows 3, its from the  :v:. I know GTA and SR 3 are somewhat the same, but I like SR 3 a little better because it looks more stylized then GTA.

But. . .  what do I know?
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I remember seeing the first Saints Row and thinking it was just some generic GTA clone, but I'm really glad that :v: has managed to create a quality series.

Offline mxlm

The only one of those that GTA IV really had was the 'gritty reality'.
Except for the part where you killed, like, a million billion dudes over the course of the storyline. SR actually integrates that insanity into the story, rather than pretending it doesn't happen.
I will ask that you explain yourself. Please do so with the clear understanding that I may decide I am angry enough to destroy all of you and raze this sickening mausoleum of fraud down to the naked rock it stands on.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Hells ya, finally here. Figured I'd say this, but planes. That is all
"No"

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Back to Los Santos? I might be interested now.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
GTA V vs. SR 3
FIGHT!

I have a hunch that GTA V will be killed by a brutal fatality finishing move. But will commercially emerge as the winner anyway. :rolleyes:

Looks like THQ aren't bothered at all.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.321205-THQ-is-Unruffled-by-the-GTA-V-Trailer
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
The CEO couldn't of said it any better than he did

Saints Row filled the void which the GTA series departed from. I completely agree with his reasoning that they simply cannot be games that are compared.
"No"