Author Topic: Bug in Bearbaiting in BPC FS2 Blue?  (Read 419 times)

Offline leoben

Bug in Bearbaiting in BPC FS2 Blue?
Hi - not sure if this bug belongs here, but here we go.

Playing bearbaiting on veteran difficulty. I take out all the main beam cannons of the sathanas, flak cannon gone, sathanas departs, demon comes in, all three beam cannons destroyed, demon destroyed, all fighters destroyed. Only the thebes and I remain. Mission won't end. No other hostiles jump in. Accelerated to 90mins or so, no change. Can't trigger the recall, so I can't warp out, bc if i do, I deserted the battlefield. I replicated this now three times in a row.

I only posted it here since I'm playing the Blue version of the OG campaign. Any thoughts?

Offline leoben

Re: Bug in Bearbaiting in BPC FS2 Blue?
difficulty level, or whether you call in reinforcements or not also doesn't matter. Is there another sub forum here i should post this bug?

Offline leoben

Noone with any sage advice? I'm sad :(

This is what I get for not reading the forums... Sorry about that, we all live on the discord now basically.

I have a couple of questions:
What build are you playing on?
Can you please post your fs2_open.log file.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in this post.

Offline leoben

so when i ran the debug build, the mission went through as expected, weird. Running 3.3. Here's a link to debug log

https://fsnebula.org/log/65e6c4c1c30127674ec9d0b5
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 12:10:21 pm by leoben »

Alright, that debug log shows nothing unusual. Glad to hear that you were able to clear the mission at least.

I'll do some tests soonish, and see if i can reproduce the issue on my end.