Author Topic: Love The Bomb  (Read 968 times)

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
I don't know why, but I think this 4 part flash is great.

It's about nuclear holocaust.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Give your opinion.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2005, 09:30:36 pm by 2559 »
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I  watched Parts 1-3, and God, they were way too boring. Nothing happened for up to 20 seconds. Yes, he was trying to make it "dramatic" but when u have 90% of the video being reused animation with no variation, it gets boring.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
BOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
That was awesome. I don't often say it for a flash movie, but it was very well done. Whoever made this needs to get his hands one some better equipment and do a longer piece.

Offline Nuclear1

Originally posted by Rictor
That was awesome. I don't often say it for a flash movie, but it was very well done. Whoever made this needs to get his hands one some better equipment and do a longer piece.

Agreed. If this guy would be able to make a movie out of this, and not make it seem too far along the lines of Planet of the Apes, I think it could be very good. The ending was a little far-fetched though. Otherwise, I enjoyed it. One of the only decent serious flash movies I've seen in a long time. :)
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Scuddie

• gb2/b/
  • I will never leave.
It was very disturbing, and was also very true of human nature.  I found it very well done.  And then I saw number four, and it killed it for me.
Bunny stole my signature :(.

Sorry boobies.

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
who would make a quantum vacume bomb!? I mean even someone as blood thursty as me goes pale in the face at the thought of it, it would take someone with such an utter hate of all exsistance... no one sane would do that!
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

It was interesting for a while. Nice idea, could have moved a bit faster, but still watchable. Then #4 happened.

they decieved man

I'm not a weapon of unspeakable destruction. I'm just a nuke. Really. It says so on that sign up there. The one that reads "not weapon of unspeakable destruction (accuracy of statement unreliable)":nervous:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 01:38:40 am by 2429 »

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Um...yea, just saw the fourth one. Better, but ultimately pointless and too artsy for it's own good.
Also, wtf is a quantum whoosamawhatsit?

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
The term "ad-ridden filth" comes to mind regarding those links...

I'll report back when I'm in an environment Macromedia has deemed worthy of Flash.
-C

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Love The Bomb

....but hate the bomber?

:p
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i view nooks in a more positive light, a self cleaning feature on the oven that is humanity. a means to cure the heard of mad cow disease by brutal culling, leaving alot of hamburgur meat to feed the worms and roaches, which would eventually evolve to our level and create bigger weapons to desrtoy themselves as well. it takes a visionary to see this (or perhaps just a delusional schizo).
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Bobboau

Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
no nuke this isn't a cure for humanity it is the destruction of the universe, our planet wouldn't have anything left the entier galixy would be rendered to pure energy, everything unzipped, a quantum vacume colapse would be like pulling on the loose string of the universe, everything every were would be destroied, and I do mean EVERYTHING EVERYWERE, black holes 50 billion lightyears away would be destroied, it would spread through the fabrick of space not simply destroying all matter but undoing the very timespace it'self.

with a quantum vacume colapse what happens is a new simpler more stable form of space is created, sence it is simpler and lower energy when you have our current space exposed to it it colapses into the new paradigm and the effect spreads through all space wihout any care given to what if any matter is in the reagon. if made into a waepon it would make that wormhole weapon form farscape seem like a fire cracker. its a weapon that kiils reality, not the people within it, and it canot be contained.
learn to use PCS
PCS 2.0.3

Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
So...is it possible?

Offline Bobboau

Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
as posable as a nuke was in the 1800s
learn to use PCS
PCS 2.0.3

Ooh, more material for Adblock.
'And anyway, I agree - no sig images means more post, less pictures. It's annoying to sit through 40 different sigs telling about how cool, deadly, or assassin like a person is.' --Unknown Target

"You know what they say about the simplest solution."
"Bill Gates avoids it at every possible opportunity?"
-- Nuke and Colonol Drekker

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
*nuke patiently awaits for another brane colision*

:D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN