Author Topic: Vote for Time's Person of the Year.  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Re: Vote for Time's Person of the Year.
When it comes to 'impact on the World' this year, I'm surprised that Kim Jong isn't higher in the rating to be honest.

Nah, he's all bark and no bite. Aside from making the South real good and ducking under their tables and giving the US a nice excuse to talk ****, Kim's not that important. He's just an attention whore.

I voted for Chavez because of his A1 SUPAR UN speech.

edit: Hehe, it's now Ahmadinejad>Chavez and YouTube tied > Bush. And poor ronery Kim is in last place.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 12:48:22 pm by Rictor »

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
If Ahmadinejad win it, as he likely will, it'll make him the 3rd Iranian leader to make the cut, after Mossadegh in '51 and Khomeini in '79. Stupid Iranians, hogging all the glory.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 01:23:06 pm by Rictor »

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
  • The ticket to the future is always blank
Having just watched Chavez's whole speech...holy crap. When was the last time anyone actually had the guts to criticize the UN veto like that? And FOX's reaction was hilarious. I wish I had voted him instead of Ahmadinejad.
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking.
-John Maynard Keynes

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Youtube guys.
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Definitely Condoleezza Rice. She actually did something for America.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline wtf_cl0vvn

• Kiubo.
this is about the world, spartan...lets put aside our nationalistic tendencies here
This book is a mirror. When a monkey looks in, no apostle looks out. -Lichtenberg

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Yes. We can't be concerned with petty national issues when under threat from the Jews and Communists.

Err. I mean Arabs and Terrorists....
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Definitely Condoleezza Rice. She actually did something for America.

Umm - this is an honest outsider question - what exactly did she do?

Offline Ford Prefect

• 8D
  • Intelligent Dasein
See, aldo, this is the problem with you foreigners. You've already made up your mind that you don't like her, and now you're going to distort the whole issue by asking for peripheral details like "what exactly did she do?" She did something for America, okay? Not that hard to understand.
"Mais est-ce qu'il ne vient jamais à l'idée de ces gens-là que je peux être 'artificiel' par nature?"  --Maurice Ravel

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
um, i'm an american and i still dont know what ms rice did for us.
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Did she make a nice sausage fritata?

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Umm - this is an honest outsider question - what exactly did she do?

Screwed everything up. Like a sort of negative version of why Hitler got it; he caused trouble on a vast scale, so did Condie. Why should Hitler get it for making trouble through positive successful action and not Condie through negative failed action? It's still making trouble. :p
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Did she make a nice sausage fritata?

No, but you should see her toasted bacon sandwich...

"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Gank

Whos the other bint?

Condolezza Rice is the Secretary of State. She makes the president's decisions looks good. Here you can look at her lengthy Wikipedia Article.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Condolezza Rice is the Secretary of State. She makes the president's decisions looks good. Here you can look at her lengthy Wikipedia Article.
Well, she seems to be doing a **** job at the mo.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
No amount of spin can save the situation in Iraq. You can't blame the daft cow for not being able to convince people that eating **** is a good idea.

Lets face it. The fact that Bush hasn't been pulled out of the White House and strung up from a lamppost must mean that someone is making his decisions look better than they actually were.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]