Author Topic: New Hampshire declares civil war  (Read 18671 times)

Offline iamzack

Re: New Hampshire declares civil war
People would just get pissed off about the noise.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
TL;DR except for a couple paragraphs of the article, but it looks like Ron Paul would be proud.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
As more serious note, they still test all the public loudspeakers every month by playing the general alarm. In my home village, it wasn't monthly, but weekly; every Monday at 12.00.

Mika

I'm pretty sure that if an air-raid siren went off in a heavily populated area in The U.S., that no one (okay, 80%+) would know what was going on. And if it wasn't completely illegal to do so, I would test that theory.  :drevil:

Anyone in the Midwest would know what to do, seeing as how they use the same system as the tornado warning sirens, which are tested the first Saturday of every month at 1:00 PM.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Except we'd look out the window and see a bright sunny day, and think '****ing sirens are broken again'.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays