Author Topic: How to Destroy the Alt Right  (Read 15065 times)

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
Re: How to Destroy the Alt Right
What of Pepe the Frog, a symbol of hate and Donald Trump's unofficial mascot?

And why can't we blame Sarah Palin, the Tea Party movement and Donald Trump themselves for it?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 12:48:51 pm by Bryan See »
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
What of Pepe le Pew, symbol of skunks and unofficial mascot of smelly people?

And why can't we blame David Beckham, the soccer hooligan movement, and Europe itself for it?

I, too, can post random, nonsensical, and meaningless questions in General Discussion. Notice how it contributes nothing to the discussion.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
And what of Bryan See, who can't tell people who want to destroy the alt-right from people who want the alt-right to succeed? Can we not blame him for his manifest blindness?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
Sorry for that. I have no excuses whatsoever. Let me remind you though, it was Richard Spencer, the Alt-Right spokesman who led to the emergence of the alt-right. The simple solution is to avoid and ignore the alt-right.

And what of Bryan See, who can't tell people who want to destroy the alt-right from people who want the alt-right to succeed? Can we not blame him for his manifest blindness?
I'm really against the alt-right. Their racist and xenophobic stances (e.g. anti-Latino, anti-Muslim, and anti-women) put everyone here at HLP at a high risk we can't tolerate.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Bryan see, if the goal is to avoid and ignore the alt-right, why start a thread with a video that was created by someone from the alt right who specifically states that the way to "Destroy the alt-right" is to do exactly what the alt-right wants to achieve politically?

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter

Why are you reminding us of a random fact?  Bryan, you are amazingly good at over-inflating the importance of everything, particularly (recently) Putin, Trump, and HLP (in that order), and the combining those things into a series of randomly-generated sentences that look like they should make sense yet don't.

For the love of all that's holy, stop.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]