Author Topic: Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!  (Read 1568 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
Lookin' good for the big ol' 150.

Enjoy the celebrations, fellow Canadians. We survived 2016 relatively unscathed, and so far 2017 isn't so bad either.

As my son has been singing for a week, bon fete Canada! Happy Birthday!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Re: Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
Bonne fête Canada \o/ !

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Hope the rest of us Canucks are having good weather for the big 150.  Here in the nation's capital, it's nothing but rain and storms all day.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Aesaar

I'm part of the Immediate Response Unit in Petawawa.  In case terrorism happens.  Basically I'm sitting in a hangar until 1159 tonight.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:51:16 pm by Aesaar »

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Hope the rest of us Canucks are having good weather for the big 150.  Here in the nation's capital, it's nothing but rain and storms all day.

We took the kids to the celebrations in the BC interior this morning, but we're hiding in AC now.  It's over 35 degrees here today, and I'm trying to pack for the 12 hour drive home tomorrow.  I may actually melt.

For those of you still using a Stone Age temperature scale, that's over 95 F.  In the shade.  I could handle some rain right about now.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I post this in the strongest spirit of brotherhood and friendship:

I only have this to share.

Spoiler:
Also, that Canada did most of the liberation of the Netherlands which is very important to, say, me, being born here!