Author Topic: FreeSpace The Series  (Read 59171 times)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
WOW!

2 in less than a week!  You're a MACHINE!  :yes:
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
Enjoy.

Offline AV8R

Very well done - your dogfighting skills are impressive. Not only does it keep you alive, it keeps the videos interesting/entertaining.

Suggestion - maybe turn your effects and music levels down to 50% while recording so voice parts aren't drowned out by the action. While it's fun to hear all of the explosions and such, if you can't hear the dialogue, it detracts from the story.

Very well done - your dogfighting skills are impressive. Not only does it keep you alive, it keeps the videos interesting/entertaining.

Suggestion - maybe turn your effects and music levels down to 50% while recording so voice parts aren't drowned out by the action. While it's fun to hear all of the explosions and such, if you can't hear the dialogue, it detracts from the story.

Will do for the next season of course, i cant do it for this since i recorded the season already sorry for future episodes :(

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Just a comment to your combat style:  I've noticed that you don't equalize or reinforce shields much.  It looks to be costing you in hull damage as attacks on you from a single vector is punching through your shields.

Happy New Year!
Enjoy!

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Awesome!  I see you're not a fan of prioritizing bombers though.  As soon as I see that a new wing has jumped-in, I always break off with whatever I'm tangling with and for the bombers.  I also see you didn't include your customary teaser at the end.

Awesome!  I see you're not a fan of prioritizing bombers though.  As soon as I see that a new wing has jumped-in, I always break off with whatever I'm tangling with and for the bombers.  I also see you didn't include your customary teaser at the end.

Yea im a fighter vs fighter type try to get my wingmen to go for bombers but sometimes it doesn't work out lol, Didn't put in a teaser due to not having any good footage to work with.

Do you use a Joystick to play FS2?

Do you use a Joystick to play FS2?

Yea I got a Logitech Attack 3 (don't Recommend)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Funny, I could have sworn you used a keyboard.  Does your stick have a throttle slider because I keep hearing the sound for max power and all-stop, which are usually keyboard-only or no-slider stick user indicators.

Funny, I could have sworn you used a keyboard.  Does your stick have a throttle slider because I keep hearing the sound for max power and all-stop, which are usually keyboard-only or no-slider stick user indicators.

I have the slider on the joystick but its not bounded to the throttle so yea im using keyboard for that.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Why don't you use the slider for throttle?

Why don't you use the slider for throttle?

To be honest I tried binding the key no dice. Down the road im getting a new Joystick just gotta find out which one im looking to get.

Enjoy the season finale hope you all enjoyed!

What did we decide what was the next after Shrouding The Light? Lol.

I don't think there are really any voice-acted campaigns set in the interbellum period. My dumb suggestion would be to do The Antagonist as a fun, totally irrelevant intermission and then go on to FS2.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Well i was gonna do Operation Templar as like a movie and then shoot to FS2 what do you guys think?