Author Topic: The Sequel.  (Read 21141 times)

Offline JC Denton

• Node For Me
Nope, that was psychotic cackling, not evil/demonic laughter.:)

Great stuff, UT, now fit a Vasudan Secret Agent in there! :D
"I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will -- and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain."  - Gene Roddenberry

"Democracy substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few." - George Bernard Shaw

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
well, then perhaps something in the lines of NYIHIHIHIHI.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
can't let this hit the bottom....;)
Remember, next part is either Fri or Saturday....:D

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
.................:wtf:

Now dammit! NOOOOWWWW!!!!
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
  • The ticket to the future is always blank
running out of ideas, an0n?
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking.
-John Maynard Keynes

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
*castrates Vega*
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline Stunaep

*checks date*
*repeatedly clicks the reload button for 36 minutes before falling down from a chronic case of epilepsy*
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Originally posted by Stunaep
*checks date*
*repeatedly clicks the reload button for 36 minutes before falling down from a chronic case of epilepsy*

[barney] I bet that stings a bit [/barney]
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Just bumping this up for later....

Meh, IWar 2 is addictive:rolleyes:

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
No. Crack is addictive. I-War 2 is frustrating.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
No it's not :p

INT. General Discussions. Day
Fade from black. What we first see is a scene of relative complacency, however, as we pan around the room, we see two large double-doors, banging.

They're close, but it's obvious something behind them is trying to get out. Suddenly, they burst open, sending shards of metal flying. Board members run and

duck for cover, as a large, human-shaped object flys through the air and leaves a large hole in the wall. It slumps to the ground. We cut to a front view of the

figure. It's vadar_1. He wipes a hand across his face to get some blood off.

vadar_1: Why you ****ing sons of *****es!

He leaps from his position and flys into the room, fists flailing. Screams can be heard from the inside, and numerous n00bs are sent flying outwards. We cut to:

INT. Forum Control Room. Day.

We are immediatley following an anonomous figure at a very high rate through a small crowd of people. As he stops in front of a desk, we cut to the name plaque on it.

Plaque: Shrike- HLP Admin.

All we can see are Shrike's feet resting on top of the desk, and a small part of his figure, holding a coffee mug, with the Volition logo on it. To our

right is the lower torso of our figure. When they are talking, we can't see anything but this.

Figure: Sir!

Shrike: (Stirs) Yes, what is it?

The figure hands Shrike a portfolio. After a couple seconds of reading, Shrike sits straight up.

Shrike: Is this for real?

Figure: Yes, sir. It has been confirmed by multiple sources.

Shrike: (Sighs) Very well....we can't risk this flame war spreading into other forums....(sighs)...deploy the 1st infintrary division to take care of it.

He slumps back into his desk and sighs. We cut to:

INT. Forum Ready Room. Day.

We open to the familiar ready-room, with all the original lockers and weapon racks. Numerous people, now dressed out in a standardized uniform, are getting ready. Clips and buckles are locked into position. We hear a voice coming out of the crowd.

Voice: Alright, let's kick some ass people! Stun sticks and riot shields, go!

We go to the floor and begin zooming in on the person. It's our old friend Gortef. He's eyeing the entire crowd with one bad-ass eye, and an un-lit

cigar is hanging out of his mouth. We cut to:

INT. General Discussions (Side Thread). Day.

About 5 minutes have passed.  The teams are just entering the offending thread and setting up their riot shields and defensive positions, when they are suddenly assailed by a multitude of chairs, people and anything that can be lifted by the human arm. We cut to a soldier's view just behind the riot shields.

Gortef is shouting orders to diamondgeezer.

Gortef: Alright! Look, I want an entire wall of riot shields, moving up towards them. These new models can take anything, just as long as it's not to close, so

stay back aways! Get the stun sticks up front, and knock out any opposers! Got it?

diamondgeezer: Roger!

He turns to face behind himself.

diamondgeezer: Alright! Blue, Gold and Green teams, come with me! Yellow, cover our flanks! The rest of you, go with Gortef!

One member gets up to move towards him, when suddenly a few loud pops are heard, followed by more sounds, bullets begin to ping off the riot shields. The nenber is hit and goes down spinning.

Smoke and debris are flying into the air. We cut to the wounded soldier, lying screaming on the floor, with large quantities of blood seeping from an open wound in his sholder.

Soldier: OH GOD! OH PLEASE, GOD, DON'T LET ME DIE!

Gortef rushes up to him, accomponied by another soldier.

Gortef: (Grunts) Damn newbies! Can't take a bullet, can ya?!

We can see that several large holes are in his arm, seeping blood. He turns to the accompanying solder.

Gortef: Cover us with that shield! I'll get him out of here!

The soldier nods, and starts to raise his shield to begin defelcting bullets. As soon as he does, we hear a loud SMACK. The soldier drops to the floor, blood

seeping from his forehead, a large hole in his riot shield.

Gortef: ****! MEDIC! We need a medic over here!

A bullet pings off right next to him.

Gortef: ****ING BASTARDS! DIE!

He leaps up, and begins firing off at random. A bullet catches him in the arm, and the gun flys out of his hand. He goes spinning to the ground. We cut to a

SPOV (Soldier's Point Of View) of diamondgeezer and his squads. They're in no better shape, with numerous dead lying on the ground. We (the

camera) run over to diamondgeezer himself and Grey Wolf 2009. The latter's yelling into a headset, trying to call in some support.

Grey: Negaitve! Number of enemies unknown! (he ducks to avoid a bullet) No, I can't tell where it's coming from! Look, we need some heavy weaponry to come in from our entry point, STAT!

We cut to:

How's THAT, huh?:D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2002, 08:54:52 pm by 368 »

*Cor sits in his chair in front of the Forum Defence Room*

*close up to one of the monitors, it has a gun fight in it*

*Cor doesn't see it*

*goes on checking the new "Anti-Troll/Anti-Flamer/Anti-Spammer Pulse Beam Turret" Manual for the fifteenth time*

"God damn it..."*looks at a diagram of a mess of wires*...ok...the mainframe cable is connected to the...mother board...the motherboard is connected to...the oscollating energy copling...the...ah screw this, I've checked everything...wheres An0n when you need him(refrence from first HLP Story)...Gah!"

*Cor Hits the console countless times*

*Lights turn on*

"Finally!"

*Cor picks up radio, and looks up to the fire fight*

"Oh ****!" *radios forum control* "Come on! someone pick up!!!"

Note to UT: PUT ME IN AGAIN!!! I wanna be the "Forum Defence Controller" PLZ!!!!!!!!! and could you use that part*points to above paragraph* in the story?

Cor

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
You're dead, remember? Read the last story :D

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Whoa, lot's of action again :D (and me whee...  ;) )

thumbs up :yes:
Habeeb it...

Offline Stunaep

Ah, i smell the oscar for  best special F/X.

I still want in though.

UT, care to point me out, cause I still don't believe you...

Cor

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
You were killed in the ventilation shafts, when a minion of wEvil's punctured it and killed you. I even remember what I wrote:

"Cut to a close-up, side view of the bottom of the shaft. Blood starts to drip through the holes."

That's pretty much what I wrote....;):D

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
*cough*ahem*cough*

(UT knows what I mean :D)
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
ALRIGHT! Sheesh!:D

...Bah!