Author Topic: UW Eyecandy Thread  (Read 54988 times)

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Livelier than you'd think. I was surprised by the progress when I signed on.

I hope I'm allowed to say that.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Well I see that I'm no longer staff (have been away for a few years, so ofc) so I have no idea what is going on behind closed doors any longer.  Seems to be a freespace trait to drag things on for over 8 years and then go quiet.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Ya.  You can rejoin if you want though. ;)

Actually, we're incredibly close to releasing something.  Unfortunately, everybody is doing something else at the moment.

Well I see that I'm no longer staff (have been away for a few years, so ofc) so I have no idea what is going on behind closed doors any longer.  Seems to be a freespace trait to drag things on for over 8 years and then go quiet.

Uh, you did see the demo right? 8 years + nothing is usually bad. 8 years plus a somewhat recent demo, I'd say that's okay  . . . better than nothing anyway

This mod has been in the works for EIGHT FRAKKING YEARS?  Looks like I found someplace for all those torches and pitchforks left over from the "Ban Turey's Installer" crusade.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Wasn't ST:R around that time frame?
And Inferno SCP?

Yes, well, um.  Crap, looks like I need pitchforks and torches for Inferno:SCP.  Don't need them for ST:R since they have released a full version.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Online Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Hell, BWO is older than all of those. :p

Unlike most of the people on these forums, I'm not awaiting BWO that much, at least not compared to this or Inferno with its massively overpowered ships and weapons.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Then you are a fool!  :p

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Unlike most of the people on these forums, I'm not awaiting BWO that much, at least not compared to this or Inferno with its massively overpowered ships and weapons.
:doubt:

Inferno. Meh.

Well, to be fair, I don't really know that much about BWO.  Its hard for me to be excited about an unknown.

Inferno. Meh.

Says the disgruntled ex-Inferno team member.

Offline Snail

• SC 5

Inferno. Meh.

Says the disgruntled ex-Inferno team member.
Well observed.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Ya.  You can rejoin if you want though. ;)

Actually, we're incredibly close to releasing something.  Unfortunately, everybody is doing something else at the moment.

Well, having looked through my modeling folder, and seeing the meshes that I either made or upgraded for this project, I was just curious if theyre even being used.  Particularly the ones that Lightspeed textured. Im looking at the one now and while the mesh is a little crude by my more recent standards (Im rusty, but I have been trying my hand at modeling again, just not for FS specifically), the mapping is amazing on it.  I'd hate for it to go to waste.

(Coincidentally, I see that Lightspeed is still a member, despite being inactive since 2005, and yet I've gotten the boot. Nice.  :doubt: )
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 07:43:09 pm by Taristin »

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Eh?  Didn't you resign?

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I don't recall having done so. I know that I went on hiatus from all things FreeSpace, though. That is not to say that I didn't, though. Show me where I resigned?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I don't have a link.  I seem to recall that you resigned but it's entirely possible my memory on that subject is incorrect.  I can certainly re-add you to TVWP if you would like.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
No. I wont be here much.

Offline Ziame

• ED ftw
So stop *****ing lol

Any eyecandy? Anything? Plz? This is the mod i'm looking forward to most, so anything plz
Rabbinic Judaism had a good start with the Old Testament but kinda missed the point about 2000 years ago

ALL HAIL HERRA
/fan of BlackHole