Author Topic: I'm in your POF, fixing your polies.  (Read 16464 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: I'm in your POF, fixing your polies.
Don't worry, very few people are knowledgeable in both modding and FREDding.  A project such as this needs all kinds of skills. :)

Anyway, you're in.  Poke around and see what you think.

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Normal maps are fun :)

Download ZIP. As always, the POF file goes into \TVWP\data\models\ and the DDS files go into \TVWP\data\maps\
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Mustang Alpha & Beta: Download here.

"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
*looks at Mustang pic*

:eek2:
Also goes by 'Murasaki-Tatsu' outside of Hard-Light

UEF fanboy. Rabid Imagination.

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
Wanted to mention here to see; is anyone else having problems with getting the normal maps to appear? For me they arn't even a turn-offable option on the F3 screen. At first i thought i was just my graphics options hiding them but they seem to actually not be loading (everything else is, including the lights). Does anything need to be changed for normals to work? I've definately got them set in the launcher (they work on BP and mediaVPs fine, complete with turn-off button on the F3 menus).

Thanks for your input with that btw Fishguts. :)
Also goes by 'Murasaki-Tatsu' outside of Hard-Light

UEF fanboy. Rabid Imagination.