Author Topic: TVWP Launcher bmp  (Read 11019 times)

So I was thinking that it was a shame that there wasn't a picture in the launcher for this mod. So I grabbed the logo off the wiki, resized it, and converted it to .bmp. It's just not showing up in the window. Is there something special or different about the .bmp files that the launcher uses? I guess it's not important and there's probably going to be one in the full release, I was just curious.
Did you hear that fellas? She says I have a Meritorious Unit.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
We have a logo that we'll be using in the full release, created in the same way.  Not sure why yours isn't working.

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
I've had a similar problem before, but I fixed it by removing the alpha channel from the BMP image.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Heh.. I made one.. forgot that I made it and have just assumed it came with the download...  :lol:
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Realized there wasn't a mod.ini in the file. Made one and bingo, little picture in launcher. Now if I could just get past that training mission. :p
Did you hear that fellas? She says I have a Meritorious Unit.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Hit the skip button. :p

Or just wait a week.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
a week for what?

Now you got me nervous again.
el hombre vicio...

i reloaded the launcher program, works fine now.

It now crashes normally.  and frequently.