Author Topic: BtA: Slaves of Chaos Discussion Thread  (Read 8796 times)

Offline CKid

Re: BtA: Slaves of Chaos Discussion Thread
Was buzzing around using the screencap script collecting screenshots for this month's screencap contest and came across this little easter egg in the first mission. Thought I would share.

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Anims: 420, Cutscenes: 10, Mainhalls: 7, Logos: 52
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • Mix-Hai Productions
I legit don't remember adding that in there...
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - MixaelANITools - Between the Ashes - MjnMixael's Render Boutique - Mix-Hai Productions
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box - Photobucket Albums - Model Releases - Downloads
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!

Offline Novachen

• The one and only Capella supernova.
This only happens if you play too much with Battlesnail Galactica   :wakka:
Female FS2 pilot since 1999.

If you want to know, what my nickname means, -chen is a german diminutive term, so you can translate Novachen as something like Little Nova or Novalet.
Even my original meaning of this name is more like "Sweet pretty deadly (Super)Nova" ;).

German Translations created by me:
Between the Ashes 1, FreeSpace Port, The Destiny of Peace, Silent Threat: Reborn, Awakenings (in development)

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • Mix-Hai Productions
BtA Version 1.2.0 is going up on Knossos with MediaVPs 3.8.x compatibility and many, many bugfixes thanks to Novachen.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - MixaelANITools - Between the Ashes - MjnMixael's Render Boutique - Mix-Hai Productions
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box - Photobucket Albums - Model Releases - Downloads

Offline Novachen

• The one and only Capella supernova.
As you were not very pleased with some of my changes in the first place and according to MediaFire you did not download the "other" one i send you via PM, i have to ask what you have actually left out? :)

If anyone need a changelog of the various mission bugfixes, i still have it :)
Female FS2 pilot since 1999.

If you want to know, what my nickname means, -chen is a german diminutive term, so you can translate Novachen as something like Little Nova or Novalet.
Even my original meaning of this name is more like "Sweet pretty deadly (Super)Nova" ;).

German Translations created by me:
Between the Ashes 1, FreeSpace Port, The Destiny of Peace, Silent Threat: Reborn, Awakenings (in development)

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • Mix-Hai Productions
I never downloaded it because I had already grabbed the update you put out on Knossos, looked over it, and made some of the same changes. Other things I changed back are things like a line of dialog (sir > madam > sir) and removing bta_assets-ship.tbm. I also fixed a few additional bugs that I found while working on this.

Offline CT27

I haven't fully switched over to Knossos yet, so for now:  after downloading the files in https://fsnebula.org/mod/BtA and putting them in place of the similarly named files already in my BTA SOC folder...

[multimod]
primarylist   = ;
secondarylist   = mediavps_2014;

To be good to go would I then switch "mediavps_2014" in that last line of that part of the mod.ini to "MediaVPs_38X"? 

P.S.:  I also noticed that BTA files are labeled differently now.  In my current BTA SOC folder files are labeled "BTA1_xxxx" but in the manual download link I posted, they're now listed as "bta_xxxx".  I'm presuming I can swap out the equivalent files.  For example, I can delete "BTA1_core" and replace it with "bta_core".
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 08:21:35 pm by CT27 »

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • Mix-Hai Productions
Yes to all of the above.