Author Topic: ls_nebulae.vp  (Read 2220 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
http://fs2source.warpcore.org/mvp/ls_nebulae.zip

Includes the modular table by taylor. Credit for the VP and readme goes to the original creator...I just replaced the table and re-uploaded to warpstorm to get it off my todo list. :p
-C

Modular table, eh?  I made my own ls_neb ages ago, but I just stuck karajormas table replacement in, with extra entries for the new nebula.  Should I find taylors modular table and replace it? 

Offline Wanderer

• Wiki Warrior
  • Mostly harmless
What i cant figure out is that why are you using both pcx and tga files in that set instead of single set of dds files?
Do not meddle in the affairs of coders for they are soggy and hard to light

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
I haven't heard of any problems with the stars.tbl method yet, but if you have stars.tbl for LS's nebula, and then the campaign has additional backgrounds, you won't be able to access those due to the precedence. (Or, vice versa)

So, if you do much FREDding, yes, you probably should get rid of stars.tbl and get ahold of the modular table. But if you're not using a very recent build, you should stick with stars.tbl, as it will actually work.
-C

Offline ShivanSpS

I using the LS nebula in a .VP since long ago... (who have my pack known -or should be-, of what i talking about).

But, the Mods still needs the Stars.tbl, at least for FREDing... I never test rounding the Mod removing the start.tbl from the mod .vp, the starts.tbl is in the LS nebula .vp anyway -Who is in Mediavps/data-, but I not sure if the mod going to work in this way...

EDIT:

Ok I tested it...

-Which the .vp in "mediavps/data" the mods does not need the starts.tbl for playing. (but is must be in the Nebula vp).

-For Fred, you need the Starts.tbl in your mod folder. But you can simply copy the nebula vp intro your mod folder and ready.

-For another some strange reason you also need for Freding the "-mod mediavps" for can use the LS nebulas whiout mods.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 11:09:30 am by ShivanSpS »