Author Topic: Event list  (Read 2385 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Little doohickey that I used to test the event scripting stuff. (and maybe played with a bit more)

Here's a shot of it in action.

Preamble/Configuration
The event list is drawn using the function drawEventList() in the $HUD hook. It has five arguments:

nXPos = X position
nYPos = Y position
nStayTime = Time that the list should wait to fade out, after an event change has occured.
nAutoScrollAfter = Scroll down the list after X events have been completed
nNumToShow = Maximum number of events to show at once.

Quick Install
Extract the .zip to your data/tables directory, the scripting.tbl is set up to automatically show the event list. Use 3.6.9 RC3.

http://fs2source.warpcore.org/temp/wmc/eventlist.zip
-C

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Smart arse :P
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Nuclear1

Oh, now this is cool. I'll just have to download 3.6.9 now to play with this.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
*Downloads*

Say, what's that "Muahahahaha" event in the screeny do? Something of indescribable evil?

Offline Nuclear1

That would be the Belisarius arrival message ("Incoming jump signature. It's the Belisarius!"). I personally would have liked it to be "As you wish."
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Hah, now make it so we can edit missions in-game. :p

will this work on RC5, by any chance?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta