Author Topic: New Ship Database  (Read 3812 times)

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
I've redone the ship database on the website.  Feel free to check out and leave any comments.  It will hopefully be the main way for everyone to keep track of what's done and what needs to be done.  Currently only the ships that are at a point where they could be released are in the list.  I'll be trying to get more screenshots of the ones that have none later.

http://swc.hard-light.net/shipdb.php
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

i saw that you have the x-wing posted as something that needs to be remade, i could remake it for you but id just have to pass it on to someone who has 3ds max to export it since i dont have that program anymore.

Offline chief1983

• ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
There's a higher poly version from the warlords conversion I might consider switching to, but it has no LOD or debris data.  And, if you've seen those death star screenshots, I believe the X-Wing in those is comletely different from the one I've currently got for the pack.  If I could it I think that would be the best solution.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Offline Dysko

Do you have a ready-made model of the Combat Utility Vehicle? IMHO, it'd be better to have that as a support ship instead of an Hygeia reskin. :)
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline chief1983

• ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
I'm aware we need a CUV, but no one has ever even started one that I can find.  So until then it will have to make do.  I'm also considering allowing the rebels to use the CUV too, by referring to theirs as stolen CUVs.

Offline JGZinv

• The Last Dual! Guardian
    • The FringeSpace Conversion Mod
minilogoguy18 - I've got Max7 if you want a simple Save As conversion over to something else.
Can't say I'm experienced with the program beyond textures.  :wtf:
Best to get me via email or PM though if you'd like me to do that export conversion for you.
True power comes not from strength, but from the soul and imagination.
Max to PCS2 to FS2 SCP Guide
The FringeSpace Conversion Mod

i can model, texture and animate everything myself, archangel is gonna convert everything for me though since ive known him for a while now.

Offline JGZinv

• The Last Dual! Guardian
    • The FringeSpace Conversion Mod
Best of luck to you in your efforts then...
True power comes not from strength, but from the soul and imagination.
Max to PCS2 to FS2 SCP Guide
The FringeSpace Conversion Mod

JGZinv:  Best of luck to you in your efforts then...

Thanks JGZinv... I have 3dsMax8 (for which Styxx's plugin works fine...) and I'll also be receiving shortly Softimage|XSI Advanced v6.0 (Minilogoguy18 uses Softimage|XSI) and v6.0 includes new cross-walk functionality that really streamlines scene/asset sharing between 3dsMax and XSI... so it should be a snap to bring over the XSI model (without losing or screwing up anything) and exporting to .POF format.