Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

Just Another Troubleshooting Thread

<< < (5/56) > >>

niffiwan:
It's this branch, based on 3.7.5 and yes it seems to include that commit.

jedi19941:

--- Quote from: niffiwan on April 06, 2016, 04:19:16 am ---
  Disable batched model rendering
  Disable geometry shader for effects

--- End quote ---

These options didn't work, both seperately and together. But i'm glad i was able to play without anymore issue. Thank you for your help.

m!m:

--- Quote from: niffiwan on April 06, 2016, 08:30:37 am ---It's this branch, based on 3.7.5 and yes it seems to include that commit.

--- End quote ---
:hopping: Damn you Windows registry! I'll submit a PR later today that restores the old behavior and adds a launcher option that allows to switch to the other behavior. That will be enough for the 3.7.4 release and when antipodes gets merged these issues will not be present anymore.

Boyos:
I'm encountering a problem with the Xtreme Arcade in the latest version (April 1st) of JAD,

the first dialog box in a mission doesn't show the options to click on (clicking where they should be also doesn't do anything), in the hub I can get around this by cycling targets and then the options show up fine, but in an actual mission I just get stuck in a dialog box with no options and have to quit, restarting the mission/game doesn't help.

Axem:
Thank you for your bug report! It appears I updated something in a script file and never copied the update over to the new files. (My bad)

Could you please download the attached file and place it in /JAD2-2/data/tables (making the folders if they don't exist) and see if it clears up your problem? If it works, I'll be sure to make a quick update to the files. I got the problem reproduced and this fixed it, I'm hoping it'll fix it for you too. :)

[attachment DELETED!! by Strong Bad]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version