Author Topic: Let the 32-bit eye candy never stop! :-)  (Read 23833 times)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Let the 32-bit eye candy never stop! :-)
As much as I don't want to be jealous of your PS abilities...

Originally posted by Sheepy

.... i hate you.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
Originally posted by Sheepy
pretty as always, only quarm, the bottom right of the planet, the texturing looks a little funny .... i dont know what it is (bump mapping or what i dunno), but it just looks .... off.

*smacks forehead* thanks, mate! :)

That's what made it look so queer. I'll have to darken those clouds there.
Modern man is the missing link between ape and human being.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
The bump mapping is way too strong. While it's nice to see craters and such, unless it's Luna-sized (our moon), you shouldn't be able to see much of anything in the way of terrain height/depth variances.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
Thread is killed. Uploading everything and putting up the release Thread :)
Modern man is the missing link between ape and human being.