Author Topic: about cockpits...  (Read 12154 times)

Offline Droz

Well, seeing as I'm still a noob reguarding this stuff, I'll wait till theres a full borne release with cockpits :).  I can't wait to tell ya :).  

Hopefully we can get some TrackIR Support with Vector Support added.  That would be SO awesome.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Cockpits are known to work improperly in OGL, but the most recent builds should have them working correctly in D3D.
-C

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
D3D works well on my PC, and OGL can't run properly for whatever reason... that's why i want a D3D version of FRED 3.6.5.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta