Author Topic: Cutscenes  (Read 1603 times)

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Yell at me all you want as I know I probably should have done some looking through the forums or the wiki for this but how do you get the cutscenes to work on the SCP?
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Download the AVI versions to data/movies
-C

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Search is your friend. use it well.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
You're encouraging him! Don't let him fall to the dark side as I have!
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Originally posted by Singh
FS1 Cutscenes

FS2 Cutscenes

The connection to the server was reset...

edit- never mind, Star Downloader isn't affected...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 01:12:16 am by 1384 »

I can't see the videos?

all I get is sound, can anyone help?
One time I got stuck in storage room B-8 for 13 days!

I realized if I didn't stop holding my breath now, I'd have to do it soon because I was running out of air!

Than I turned around and realized...The door was open the whole time.

Offline redmenace

Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

One time I got stuck in storage room B-8 for 13 days!

I realized if I didn't stop holding my breath now, I'd have to do it soon because I was running out of air!

Than I turned around and realized...The door was open the whole time.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
The connection to the server was reset...

That's wierd. The university servers are usually pretty reliable.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Inquisitor

I probably should have done some looking through the forums or the wiki for this
No signature.