Author Topic: Dishonored?  (Read 8199 times)

Offline newman

I really recommend taking this game slow and going for a low/no kills run the first time through.

It's on stealth / no kills approach that the game really shines. That being said, going in guns blazing the first time around to see the high chaos ending, and then doing it "right" the second time around is also a valid approach :) Really depends on the player. Both my playthroughs were stealth with no kills, I just find the gameplay more fun that way. Easy enough to see the high chaos ending on youtube, though I'll grant that some of the high chaos powers are cool.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I'm inclined to disagree: by going purely nonlethal, you're cutting yourself down to using 3, maybe 4 powers and one weapon. It's fun, but you'll end up missing out on a lot of gameplay.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.