Author Topic: any info?  (Read 11590 times)

heya, been a while since ive been super active beer... i mean here.... was trying to see how everything was going, i know there was a big push last december for a demo to be launched, so just thought about MT and how it was going(and no fanboy jokes)

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Its not on archives anymore if that means anything.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I believe eliex was the guy who was running the push, and he had to duck out of the community for RL reasons.

I believe eliex was the guy who was running the push, and he had to duck out of the community for RL reasons.
I see, i understand that all to well, i was told spicious is kinda demo lead now?

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
You guys better hurry, since Gearbox has picked up the development of Duke Nukem Forever all the jokes about which one is going to be released first are going to come true.......... :P
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

oh you havent heard... the demo for that is already setup for being released on steam... the content isnt there yet, but its been setup for prerelease

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
oh you havent heard... the demo for that is already setup for being released on steam... the content isnt there yet, but its been setup for prerelease

:wtf:

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Well, we ain't all dead :P
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
Not dead, just busy.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

What, just mostly dead? Dead's a binary state, man. Either you are or you aren't.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action

What, just mostly dead? Dead's a binary state, man. Either you are or you aren't.

It is a binary state that does not need to apply equally to all members of a set, however, which makes Mr. Raven's statement perfectly valid.

Its not on archives anymore if that means anything.

*Facepalm*......

dead or alive for a project butt, is not binary, we only wish it was, lol, i understand peeps being busy so i dont judge or anything, i mean, if i was going to do that i better sure as hell be able to do what they do(i dont have time to spend learning fred2 or much anything else since im workin near 70 hours a week) Im a patient man, lol, 6 years waitin for this, so its not like a few months or another year is going to kill me, lol..... or anyone else for that matter