Offline Ziame

• ED ftw
Wow. No GTA IV thread?

I say:

1) Great game
2) Good Game
3) Gets boring
4) Still great
5) Then you realize that it isn't that good...

LOTS of things that a game should have (Ragdoll, phisics, interaction with almost anything!!!, cellphone lol, many fun things), lacks optimalization (gooosh), and in the end it isn't that fun ( I played it for two days... good thing I borrowed it from my pal... though I will buy it and return to it)

What pissed me off is one thing - TO PLAY ONE GAME (one program) YOU HAVE TO INSTALL TWO ****ING USELESS PROGRAMS!!! I mean Games for windows and rockstar games social club... I mean, it should be "If you wanna to compete with other mofos, have fun, if you don't, we won't bother you", and it is "**** YOU INSTALL OR DIE"

And the best thing was the comedy club... I laughed so hard on those stand up comics ;d
Rabbinic Judaism had a good start with the Old Testament but kinda missed the point about 2000 years ago

ALL HAIL HERRA
/fan of BlackHole

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
TO PLAY ONE GAME (one program) YOU HAVE TO INSTALL TWO ****ING USELESS PROGRAMS!!!

Or you could play it on a console.  I haven't  played, but it looks a LOT better than San Andreas or any of the older ones.  Except GTA II.  I loved that one :D

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
If you're going the console route you might as well get Saint's Row 2 which pretty much every review I've seen says is the better game of the two.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Snail

• SC 5
If you're going the console route you might as well get Saint's Row 2 which pretty much every review I've seen says is the better game of the two.
And help support our favorite developer. :nervous:

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I've been oddly nostalgic for 3 and the music lately...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
Meh. Unless it gets a big discount over the next few months, I won't buy either Saints Row or GTA on Steam. I don't buy games full-priced anymore.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
i freaking loved GTA4, (360)
only disappointment was that it ended
DLC medicore

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
When it's less than half of $100 I might try it. I've seen it, but I don't think it's worth $100, especially since they're about half price after a year.
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
interesting, because I paid about $40 for it on release day. this including taxes and ****.

also, the game is ****ing amazing. except for the ****ing missions and ****, and there not being anywhere near enough sports cars.
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH