Archived Boards > Mjn.Mixael's Render Boutique

Request for CBAnims

(1/4) > >>

SilverAngelX:
Hi Mjn.Mixael,

I would like to ask for 2 things: First FS2-style Tech CBAnims for the GTF Kulas and GTB Rhea as part of BluePlant. And secondly I would also like to ask if you can create a custom post-Capella version of your nigh-res FS2 style node map. I would need a version with disconnected Capella (colored in red as hostile territory) and with a new subspace connection between Vega and Epsilon Pegasi.

Thank you very much.

KR Silver

Nightmare:
Some general rule before asking other people for help- unless you're doing PM conversation in background you should probably explain what you're working on and what progress you made on it besides figuring out what kind of professional CBs you want for it. Also, you're not really active/known here right now (8 posts, of which 5 are from the last 3 days), so I wouldn't expect anything.

Colonol Dekker:
Tech cb anims aren't really needed are they?  You could screen capture it in the tech room and just add stuff in (free post processor of your choice)

mjn.mixael:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on July 18, 2020, 03:23:19 pm ---Some general rule before asking other people for help- unless you're doing PM conversation in background you should probably explain what you're working on and what progress you made on it besides figuring out what kind of professional CBs you want for it. Also, you're not really active/known here right now (8 posts, of which 5 are from the last 3 days), so I wouldn't expect anything.

--- End quote ---

I mean... this kind of thing is literally what this board is for. So maybe relax and wait to see what my response is before answering for me?

--- Quote from: SilverAngelX on July 18, 2020, 07:37:48 am ---Hi Mjn.Mixael,

I would like to ask for 2 things: First FS2-style Tech CBAnims for the GTF Kulas and GTB Rhea as part of BluePlant. And secondly I would also like to ask if you can create a custom post-Capella version of your nigh-res FS2 style node map. I would need a version with disconnected Capella (colored in red as hostile territory) and with a new subspace connection between Vega and Epsilon Pegasi.

Thank you very much.

KR Silver

--- End quote ---

These requests are super easy. I'd be glad to. Give me a couple days.

Nightmare:
Sorry, didn't want to step on your foot. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version